Applications hold your configuration and associate phone numbers, SIP addresses, an API tokens with your URL. The
/applications resource provides API access to your applications.
- GET https://api.tropo.com/v1/applications/
- Lists an account's applications.
- GET https://api.tropo.com/v1/applications/:id
- Shows the details of a single application.
- POST https://api.tropo.com/v1/applications/
- Creates an application.
- PUT https://api.tropo.com/v1/applications/:id
- Updates an application
- DELETE https://api.tropo.com/v1/applications/:id
- Removes an application.
Useful Application Fields
- The REST address for the application. This field is read-only.
- The name of the application. This field is required.
- The URL that powers voice calls for your application. Either voiceUrl or messagingUrl must be set.
- The URL that powers SMS/messaging calls for your application. Either voiceUrl or messagingUrl must be set.
- A URL to the Environment this application is running under, indicating if it's Production or Development (or possibly a special environment). In place of the URL, you may also use the numeric environment ID.
webapi, indicates which type of application this is. Case-insensitive, defaults to "scripting".